Instrument model/The company: FTIR iS20, Thermo Fisher Scientific
1. Spectral range (7800-350 cm-1)
2. Spectral resolution is better than 25 cm-1
3. ASTM standard linearity is better than 0.1 % T
4.KBr/Ge coated beam splitter
The infrared spectroscopy method can be used to determine the bond length and bond angle of the molecule, and infer the three-dimensional configuration of the molecule. Some groups or chemical bonds in different compounds correspond to band wave numbers that are basically fixed or only change in a small band, so many organic functional groups have characteristic absorption in the infrared spectrum, which is used to determine the organic functional groups exist in unknown samples. It is widely used in: organic chemistry, metal organic chemistry, polymer chemistry, inorganic and coordination chemistry, physical chemistry (catalytic adsorption mechanism), petrochemical industry, materials science (new materials, silicon luminescent materials, conductive and superconducting materials), biology, biochemistry, etc.
1. For parallel test, the charges will be accumulated according to the number of parallel testing samples.
2. For the need of special test, the price is set based on the analytical condition.
ATTN: Zhang Qi
Test application form: Click to download attachment
ADDRESS：Building 11, No. 300, Dingyuan Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai
沪ICP备11004776号-1Copyright © 上海簇睿低碳能源技术有限公司 All Rights Reserved.