Instrument model/company：Tristar II 3020，Micromeritics
1. The instrument adopts the principle of "static volume method" isothermal adsorption
2. Analysis range: material specific surface area 0.01 m2/g to no upper limit
3. Pore size analysis range 17 Angstrom-500 Angstrom
4. Degassing temperature: up to 450 ℃
Tristar II 3020 can test the specific surface of the material and the distribution of pores (adsorbate-liquid nitrogen). It can measure total adsorption: adsorption-desorption curves, BET (specific surface), Langmuir specific surface, average pore size, total pore volume at a single point and BJH mesopores, etc.
It is suitable for the research and product testing of various materials, including zeolite, carbon material, molecular sieve, silica, alumina, soil, clay, organic metal compound skeleton structure, etc. It is widely used in the study of surface physical properties of catalytic materials such as molecular sieve and activated carbon. It is also widely used in the fields of catalysis, environment and construction.
1. The information of approximate surface area and the pretreatment temperature should be provided before sending the sample.
2. For parallel test, the charges will be accumulated according to the number of parallel testing samples.
3. For the need of special test, the price is set based on the analytical condition
ATTN: Zhang Qi
Test application form: Click to download attachment
ADDRESS：Building 11, No. 300, Dingyuan Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai
沪ICP备11004776号-1Copyright © 上海簇睿低碳能源技术有限公司 All Rights Reserved.