Instrument model/The company: FTIR iS50, Thermo Fisher Scientific
1.Built-in diamond ATR, detection range to far infrared region
2.Built-in iS 50 Raman module, expand iS 50 gas red and near infrared module, with automatic adjustment function
3. Spectral resolution is better than 0.09 cm-1
4. ASTM standard linearity is better than 0.07 % T
5. Mid-infrared KBr beam splitter (7800-350 cm-1)
6. DLaTGS detector（12500-350 cm-1）
7. Diffuse in-situ attachment
The iS50 FT-IR is equipped with an in-situ infrared spectroscopy characterization high-vacuum system, which can be used to determine the catalyst surface composition, adsorption, acidity, species, surface hydroxyl groups and reaction mechanism, including the high-vacuum system and in-situ infrared absorption cell. Infrared spectrometer is used for chemical adsorption determination and reaction mechanism research of ammonia, pyridine, carbon monoxide, nitric oxide, methanol, ethanol and other
1. For parallel test, the charges will be accumulated according to the number of parallel testing samples.
2. For the need of special test, the price is set based on the analytical condition.
ATTN: Zhang Qi
Test application form: Click to download attachment
ADDRESS：Building 11, No. 300, Dingyuan Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai
沪ICP备11004776号-1Copyright © 上海簇睿低碳能源技术有限公司 All Rights Reserved.