Instrument model/company: 1260 Infinity II LC, Agilent.
1. Quaternary Pump, flow rate: 10 ml/min.
2. Maximum pressure 600 bar.
3. Column: Agilent Eclipse Plus C18, 4.6x250 mm, 5 μm and Agilent Poroshell 120 EC-C18, 4.6x100 mm, 2.7 μm.
High performance liquid chromatography （HPLC）only requires that the sample can be made into a solution. HPLC is not limited by the volatility of the sample. Because of the wide range of the optional mobile phase and large selections of stationary phases, HPLC can separate substences of thermally unstable and non-volatile, dissociated and non-dissociated, and various molecular mass ranges. HPLC can separate trace components in complex phase bodies combining with sample pretreatment technology. With the development of stationary phases, HPLC has become the most promising method for solving biochemical analysis problems. HPLC, due to its advantages of high resolution, high sensitivity, fast speed, reusable chromatographic columns, and easy collection of effluent components, is widely used in various fields such as biochemistry, food analysis, pharmaceutical research, environmental analysis, inorganic analysis.Test items:
1. For parallel test, the charges will be accumulated according to the number of parallel testing samples.
2. For the need of special test, the price is set based on the analytical condition
ATTN: Zhang Qi
Test application form: Click to download attachment
ADDRESS：Building 11, No. 300, Dingyuan Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai
沪ICP备11004776号-1Copyright © 上海簇睿低碳能源技术有限公司 All Rights Reserved.